Our program builds:
- God consciousness through Bible stories, songs and verses.
- Social development through play and relationships with other children and adults.
- Creativity and self-expression through crafts, free play, singing, music appreciation & show ‘n tell.
- Language and thinking skills through conversation, circle time, library visits and learning activities.
- A healthy self-image by encouraging self-control, good manners, independence, and longer attention spans.
- Extended socialization skills through field trips outside the classroom plus in-class guests.
Bright Beginnings Preschool, BBP for short, is a small non-profit Christian preschool with a big heart for little people and their families. Located in Wethersfield, we are licensed by the State of Connecticut. The preschool was established in 1985. At BBP we are “teaching the whole child,” including a development of God-consciousness, socialization, creativity and self-expression, language and thinking skills and a healthy self-image. Like the well-rounded child of Luke 2:52, “and Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man,” our goal is to address mental, physical, social and spiritual aspects of the students’ young lives.
We welcome students from all walks of life and faith, yet always maintain our Christian atmosphere and perspective, “telling the whole Gospel.” Our desire is that the children and their families know the love and care of the Christian community, as well as the Savior, through our words, our attitudes and our actions.